Mr. Visco is dedicated to success in criminal defense. He is a graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University (BA 2002) and the Thomas Jefferson School of Law (JD, 2005). He opened his law practice with the strong desire to help people and to fight for their constitutional rights. A former prosecutor, Mr. Visco began his legal career in 2006 as a prosecutor with the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office.
While with the district attorney’s office, Mr. Visco handled thousands of misdemeanor and felony cases and quickly rose through the ranks. After assignments that included misdemeanor trials and felony preliminary hearings and trials. Mr. Visco was promoted to the hardcore gang unit, where he was primarily responsible for prosecuting serious violent crimes including assault, burglary, robbery, attempted murder, and murder. In addition to his time in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Visco worked as a prosecutor for the City of Los Angeles.
In 2014, and again in 2020, Mr. Visco was recognized by the State Bar of California as a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law. This is a prestigious recognition held by only two percent of attorneys in the State of California. Now as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Visco uses his vast knowledge and experience to help the criminally accused fight for their rights. There is no better advantage for someone accused of a crime than to have a criminal defense attorney who has the prosecutor’s “playbook” in their hands.
That’s the dedication and experience Mr. Visco brings to the fight each day. Mr. Viscos’ dedication to helping his clients and vast experience with all areas of criminal law makes him the right choice when selecting a criminal defense attorney.
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology
- September 2022
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Juris Doctor
- December 2005
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Minor: Philosophy
- May 2002
Licenses & Professional Memberships
- State Bar of California (State Bar number 243168)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association
- California Certified Specialist, Criminal Law
- The State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- July 2014 - present